Superior technology and function means this Recycler will out preform any bong
- Better percolation, air-flow and taste than bongs or bubblers
- Provides constant filtration until the smoke is cleared
- Bigger hits
- Best type of rig to dab with
- Works great dry or cold
- Effortless and the smoothest hits out of every piece we make
Bongs are Nice, Recyclers are Better
The science behind Recyclers is amazing. Traditional bongs pull water / air up and down, whereas Recyclers provide a continuous circular motion for the smoke and air to travel. The result is an effortless and smooth hit that gets filtered and refined immensely more than pulls from a bong.
Picture your smoke getting pulled through the percolator, interacting with the bubbles and then repeating the same cycle over and over again until your smoke is cleared from the reservoir. This constant filtration works wonders to provide a more flavorful and smoother hit than you've ever experienced with traditional bongs and bubblers.
How Recyclers Work
Smoke journeys through the downstem and Inline percolator where the filtration begins. It then passes through the intake stem to the top chamber while the water drains down into the base where it's recycled again and again. Finally, the smoke passes through an ice-cold glycerin chamber where it is immensely cooled and refined before ever hitting your lips.
Another advantage with Recyclers is the smoke has less time to interact with the air inside the piece. The more this stale air interacts with your smoke before inhaling the less flavorful the hit. Not only are Recyclers easier to hit than bongs, but they provides cleaner and tastier hits as well.
How to Use the Freeze Pipe Recycler
- Fill the water in the Recycler up to where the 2 external intake tubes are
- Place the glycerin chamber in the freezer for at least 1 hour. It's okay to leave it in there for longer and many people store it in the freezer in between sessions
- Fill the base of the Recycler with water so submerged by roughly 1"
- Attach the glycerin chamber to the piece and use the black clip to secure it in place. The bigger side of the clip goes on the bottom
- Light, inhale, repeat until arrived at destination