Colder, Smoother, Water-Filtered
Simply put, this is the coldest and smoothest bubbler you will ever hit.
Freeze Pipe Bubbler includes a freezable and glycerin filled hand pipe (I.e our original Freeze Pipe) that securely snaps on to the bubbler. Located inside the bubbler is a 6-arm tree percolator for maximum filtration.
How it works
The smoke travels inside a percolator and gets filtered and cooled through the water in the bubbler. It then passes through a frozen Glycerin chamber where the smoke is exponentially chilled even more and becomes filtered again as it passes around the coils.
When the smoke hits the cooler water in the bubbler it's instantly chilled, and 99% of bubblers stop there. But for Freeze Pipe Bubbler, the fun is just getting started. Next on the smoke's journey is a trip through a frozen glycerin filled chamber for maximum smoothness and refreshment.
Water is nature's best filtration system. It does an amazing job of removing potentially harmful particles and leaving just the THC to be consumed. The smoke is first filtered through the water in the bubbler and then again through the coils in the glycerin chamber. The percolator in the bubbler drastically magnifies the filtration effects by creating more surface area for the smoke to interact with the water.
What is Glycerin?
A gel-like liquid that freezes quicker and stays frozen longer than ice. It's completely safe, non-toxic and typically found in food and sweeteners. With that said, no matter how bad you get the munchies, we don't recommend eating the pipe.
Best Practices / How to Use Freeze Pipe Bubbler
- Place the glycerin chamber in the freezer and let sit for at least 1 hour
- Snap-on the glycerin chamber to the bubbler via the included connector. Put the lower side of the connector on the glycerin chamber and the higher side on the bubbler.
- Insert the packed bowl into the top of Freeze Pipe Bubbler
- Light, and inhale until satisfied
- Remove the packing bowl from the top of the bubbler and take another hit to fully clear the smoke remaining
- Repeat until arrived at destination