Splash Tunes by FRESHeTECH - Bluetooth Shower Speakers
Vendor: Splash Shower Tunes
Don't forget to checkout our Splash Tunes Pro - The latest version of our Bluetooth Shower Speakers! Splash Tunes by FRESHeTECH Splash Tunes by FRESHeTECH is a waterproof Bluetooth shower speaker that...
Don't forget to checkout our Splash Tunes Pro - The latest version of our Bluetooth Shower Speakers!
Splash Tunes by FRESHeTECH
Splash Tunes by FRESHeTECH is a waterproof Bluetooth shower speaker that gives you the ability to jam out while in the shower! Whether you're trying to set the mood for a relaxing bubble bath or a wild dance-party, Splash Tunes gives you the freedom to play music, skip songs, increase/decrease volume, and answer phone calls all from inside your shower. The speaker is equipped with a suction cup that sticks to nearly any flat surface allowing it to always be within arm's reach.
Splash Tunes has become the leader in shower speakers due to its simple design, ability to stick to anything, and great quality sound.
And it’s not just for the shower! Use Splash Tunes while you wash your car, are out by the pool, in extreme weather, or anywhere you’d be worried about getting a traditional speaker system wet.
- Play music and any other audio right through the high powered built-in speaker
- Connect almost any smartphone to the device via Bluetooth
- Skip and Back buttons allow you to change songs when using music streaming services
- Answer calls and have conversations through the Bluetooth microphone
- Easy to stick suction cup
- Floating and durable design makes Splash Tunes great for using outside of the shower
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 9 hours of battery life (400 MaH)
- 3 Watt Speaker means loud music listening
- Water-resistant design allows Splash Tunes to float when it falls in water (IPX-5)
- Easily rechargeable through the included charger (micro-USB)
FRESHeTECH's original Bluetooth shower speaker, Splash Shower Tunes, has been featured on numerous TV shows and media outlets. These names include: The Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda, People Stylewatch Magazine, Good Morning America, WABC Must Have's, Mashable, Men's Journal, Mental Floss and many more.