FRESHeTECH provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. FRESHeTECH will offer no warranty service without this number.
FRESHeTECH warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship under normal use for 30 days from the original ship date. During this period, FRESHeTECH will repair or replace at no charge, products or parts that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance with new or reconditioned parts at FRESHeTECH’s option.
FRESHeTECH makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to FRESHeTECH within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. FRESHeTECH will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $5 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
2. No refund will be granted for purchases which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized FRESHeTECH’s ability to remarket or resell the product. FRESHeTECH maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a product’s fitness for return.
3. FRESHeTECH reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee.
4. Quantity purchases of five products or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department they may be able to provide troubleshooting tips first. If the item is defective or requires repairs we will provide a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service of a Defective Product
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by FRESHeTECH only. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 10 days from the date of issue.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by FRESHeTECH. All shipping fees both to and from FRESHeTECH following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, must have a RMA number.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by FRESHeTECH technical support staff to ship your product. FRESHeTECH will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
2. Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. FRESHeTECH will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained.
3. FRESHeTECH will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.